Questions about Family Connections

Jeremy

16 Sep, 2017 03:21 PM

First off, can each family that registers have their own space? Like have separate instances of Family Connections? Also, I just installed it and noticed there is a lot of default filler activity listed on the page. How do I delete it? And how can I prevent that from showing up if others sign up if they do get their own instance? Basically, I don't want anyone to sign up and get their own space that has all the same look and content as the initial install did. If they do get their own instance, I would only like them to get the top portion that says Looks like you're new here and lists the steps to do.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 18 Sep, 2017 12:02 PM

You would have to install a new copy of Family Connections for each group or family, if you want it to work that way.

As for removing things from the activity area, that feature doesn't exist yet, so you would have to change the dates of those entries in the database to make them go away.

2. 2 Posted by Jeremy Monroe on 19 Sep, 2017 09:23 AM

Ok thanks. Unfortunately its not going to work for my project then. Thanks for replying. Have a great one.

3. Ryan Haudenschilt closed this discussion on 30 Oct, 2017 06:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Aug, 2018 11:28 AM
11 Aug, 2018 12:39 PM
05 Aug, 2018 01:43 AM