Family News in Blue-Chrome thme gives error

hakangur

29 Oct, 2017 06:29 PM

I installed the latest version to test the Turkish translation file. Translation seems almost flawless, but I came across another issue. When I switch to Blue-Chrome theme and click Communicate > Family News (familynews.php), I get the following message:

PHP Error

require_once(/home/abcde/familycms//ui//themes/blue-chrome/templates/familynews/menu.php): failed to open stream: No file or directory

The website is virtually blank; the only user is the Admin and the only addition is the Turkish language file. When I remove the Turkish language folder and switch to English, the result is the same.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 30 Oct, 2017 06:07 PM

Yea i don't think I updated the blue-chrome theme the last couple of releases.

What version are you on?

2. 2 Posted by hakangur on 02 Dec, 2017 03:06 PM

Hello again,

Sorry for the really late reply. I've only just realized that a reply was posted here. The version I use is 3.7.0. The problem stems from the problem that, in the templates folder under "blue-chrome", there are only three subfolders (global, poll, home). All the other essential subfolders are missing. In my case, I copied them from the default theme and the problem is now solved. These subfolders should be added over github as well.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 04 Dec, 2017 02:34 PM

Thanks.

The blue-chrome theme rarely gets updated unfortunately. I've been meaning to just remove it from the main repo, and create a new repo of official themes that can be added.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Aug, 2018 05:59 AM
20 Aug, 2018 02:59 PM
11 Aug, 2018 12:39 PM