Status Messages Have Disappeared

Nootkan

01 May, 2018 08:50 PM

Suddenly I am noticing this message in place of the posts that used to be visible on the home page:
'Nothing New Bummer, nothing new has happened in the last 30 days.'
I did try to upgrade to 3.7 but it failed so I re-installed my backup which worked fine until recently. Is there some kind of setting that I can change to view all the messages even though no new ones have been posted in the last 30 days like it used to before? I see all the previous posts in the database.

1. 1 Posted by Nootkan on 19 May, 2018 12:54 AM

Still the same haven't been able to bring back all my previous status posts. Is there some setting somewhere that limits it to only the previous 30 days? I've never seen this happen before.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 12 Jun, 2018 06:43 PM

Nothing on purpose.

Other people have been saying the messages are disappearing also, so there bust be some type of bug.

3. 3 Posted by Wendy on 20 Jun, 2018 10:17 PM

I recently upgraded my hosting to a new server and was getting the message that I had an incorrect use of limit and union. I believe it was because I was running an older version of Family Connections-3.2.0. I was able to upgrade to 3.7.0 but now my Home screen is mostly blank. There is the calendar, upcoming, and members online on the left, but under What's New there is nothing. I tried to add a new status and after I clicked submit nothing happened. I can't roll back to any version except 3.2.0, unless there is a way to manually upgrade my database to a version in between. I can add messages to a thread and those go through okay, but do not appear on the home page.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 22 Jun, 2018 01:11 PM

Yea something is broken on the home page in the latest version. I'm still looking into it.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Aug, 2018 11:28 AM
11 Aug, 2018 12:39 PM
05 Aug, 2018 01:43 AM