some questions

naugoi

14 Aug, 2018 07:53 PM

Hello,

i just installed familycms, thanks a lot and congratulations for your work.
I have several remarks:
- I wish I could edit, edit hide or delete posts from the home page. is it possible ? is it a planned development?
- is it possible to add videos directly in the gallery without going through youtube (like photos)? can be with a pluggin?
- how do groups of translations work? i tried to translate some words into launchpad.net and i got the message
"No translation group has been assigned. This translation is not open for changes"
do I have to join a translation group (that would be for french)?
- would it be possible to choose other plugging messaging software, offer jitsi meet or spreed.me for example?

Thank you for your good work.

Y

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 15 Aug, 2018 06:23 PM

1. No that isn't possible, but has been requested several times. Here is the ticket for it.

2. No, not currently, but planned.

3. We recently moved away from launchpad, and are now using POEditor.

4. Not sure what you mean by 'pluggin messaging softwar'.

2. 2 Posted by naugoi on 16 Aug, 2018 11:28 AM

hello,
    4. it is less important than the previous points. but it would be interesting to improve the chat to allow to create discussion groups, private discussions, video chat ...I know that some technologies are more complete than ajax, like jitsi meet or spreed.me for example.may be for future development.

thanks
        Le mercredi 15 août 2018 à 20:23:15 UTC+2, Ryan Haudenschilt <[email blocked]> a écrit :

|

3. 3 Posted by Jahongir on 28 Aug, 2018 05:59 AM

Hi Admin. thanx for developing such as a family tree application. I installed the fcms but the chat is not working, shows http 500 error. how to fix the chat plugin. thanx beforehand for your answer.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

28 Aug, 2018 05:59 AM
20 Aug, 2018 02:59 PM
11 Aug, 2018 12:39 PM