family tree

janusz

04 Dec, 2018 04:24 PM

I went trough 5 different "family tree" scripts and I have to admit, none of them come even close when comes to simplicity and efficiency.
Are you planing to "join the force" with some other software developer to have the software update faster. I do not mind to pay for.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 04 Dec, 2018 05:13 PM

My problem isn't money, it's time.

Unfortunately I just don't have as much time as I used to. I am however still actively developing FCMS and hope to relase 3.8.0 in the next month or so, depending on how long some of the development takes.

2. 2 Posted by janusz on 04 Dec, 2018 05:15 PM

Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android

3. 3 Posted by janusz on 05 Dec, 2018 02:02 PM

The only problem I had was uploading videos. I do not like to upload family videos to youtube, so I create private page in my other web site running WordPress (myfunnyvideos.net) , uploaded some videos and put link above calendar(right side). Added "target_blank" so open in another tab. Works good. Now, I am looking for video chat script to add.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ryan Haudenschi... on 07 Dec, 2018 02:19 PM

In the future you will be able to upload videos to FCMS without using YouTube.

5. 5 Posted by janusz on 07 Dec, 2018 04:55 PM

Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

07 Dec, 2018 09:37 PM
07 Dec, 2018 04:55 PM
26 Nov, 2018 05:38 PM